Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

THE IRAQI DRILLING COMPANY ANNOUNCES THE DRILLING OF 92 OIL WELLS THIS YEAR

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

THE IRAQI DRILLING COMPANY ANNOUNCES THE DRILLING OF 92 OIL WELLS THIS YEAR Empty THE IRAQI DRILLING COMPANY ANNOUNCES THE DRILLING OF 92 OIL WELLS THIS YEAR

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Jul 2022, 5:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economie

[size=38]THE IRAQI DRILLING COMPANY ANNOUNCES THE DRILLING OF 92 OIL WELLS THIS YEAR[/size]

Sunday, July 24, 2022 9:47 PM
    National News Center/ Baghdad
    Today, Sunday, the Iraqi Drilling Company announced the completion of drilling operations for 92 oil wells during the current year.

The company's general manager, Basem Abdel Karim Nasser, said, in a statement received by the National News Center, that "the company's staff completed today drilling two oil wells in the Majnoon and Zubair fields, bringing the total accomplished by the company to drill and reclaim 92 oil wells during the current year in central, southern and northern Iraq." .

He pointed out that "drilling and reclamation operations were carried out for the benefit of national and international extraction companies in the Iraqi oil fields."
    He explained that "the operations of drilling the MJ-136 well in the Majnoon field come within the project of drilling 43 oil wells for the Basra Oil Company and in cooperation with the Halliburton Company to provide oil services, and that the completion of drilling the ZB-536 oil well in the Zubair oil field for the benefit of the international company ENI came within a period of time." A record of 22 days.
    He added, "The company's staff have accumulated technical and engineering expertise, and adopt modern methods and techniques in drilling and reclamation operations, as well as a commitment to quality performance, health, safety and environment standards and the completion of projects within their specified deadlines and in record times."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:53 am