Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil prices flip higher after international energy forecasts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil prices flip higher after international energy forecasts Empty Oil prices flip higher after international energy forecasts

Post by Rocky Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:16 am

Oil prices flip higher after international energy forecasts

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Crude oil prices turned suddenly today, Thursday, after falling in early trading, to rise within 1%, after they issued positive expectations of a demand recovery from the International Energy Agency .
    In the coming hours, markets are awaiting OPEC's expectations of the market situation, which comes in light of sudden and violent fluctuations in terms of data affecting the movement of prices .
    The US NYMEX crude rose during these moments in Dodd 1%, or the equivalent of $0.9 per barrel, to reach levels near $92.8 per barrel, after descending to levels near $91 per barrel .
    The benchmark Brent crude also increased during these moments in the range of 1%, or the equivalent of a dollar per barrel, to levels near 98.2 dollars, after descending to levels near 96.6 dollars earlier .
    The price of US light NYMEX crude fell earlier today, Thursday, by 0.5%, or the equivalent of $0.4, down to levels near $91 a barrel .
    While the benchmark Brent crude fell during early trading today, Thursday, in the range of 0.4%, or the equivalent of 0.6 dollars per barrel, down to levels near 97 dollars per barrel .
    And oil prices turned up by about 1% when settling trading on Wednesday, after a larger-than-expected drop in US gasoline stocks and a jump in refinery use (TADAWUL:3030).

Views 13
    Added 08/11/2022 - 12:38 PM
    Update 08/11/2022 - 1:01 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:05 pm