Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance warns of the danger of continuous obstruction of approving the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

warns - Parliamentary Finance warns of the danger of continuous obstruction of approving the budget Empty Parliamentary Finance warns of the danger of continuous obstruction of approving the budget

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Sep 2022, 4:50 am

[size=46]Parliamentary Finance warns of the danger of continuous obstruction of approving the budget[/size]
    Economie
    22:55 - 09-03-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Saturday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee warned of the danger of the continuous delay in approving the federal budget for the current year, due to the current political crisis.

Committee member, Jamal Cougar, confirmed that “the failure to approve the 2022 budget will deprive twenty million Iraqi citizens of financial support.”

Cougar pointed out, "The absence of the budget will lead to the destruction of the mechanisms and military equipment of the Ministry of Defense, as well as electricity and other ministries that need annual funds for the purpose of maintenance."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 8:21 am