Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

During his meeting with a number of PUK deputies.. President of the Republic: The necessity to exped

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

During his meeting with a number of PUK deputies.. President of the Republic: The necessity to exped Empty During his meeting with a number of PUK deputies.. President of the Republic: The necessity to exped

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Oct 2022, 4:41 am

[size=46]During his meeting with a number of PUK deputies.. President of the Republic: The necessity to expedite the formation of a government that represents Iraqis, meets their demands and protects their rights[/size]
    Iraq
    21:47 - 10-25-2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

His Excellency the President of the Republic, Dr. Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid, received today, Tuesday, October 25, 2022 in Baghdad, a delegation representing members of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan in the House of Representatives.
    At the outset of the meeting, the deputies offered congratulations and blessings to the president on his election as president of the republic, wishing him success and expressing their confidence in his role as a protector of the constitution and a guarantor of the application of its principles in order to achieve justice among citizens of all their components and affiliations.
    During the meeting, the President stressed the need to expedite the formation of a government that represents Iraqis, meets their demands, protects their rights, and provides them with a free and dignified life, pointing to the importance of adhering to constitutional entitlements in a way that contributes to establishing stability, development and progress in all fields.
    His Excellency stressed the necessity of finding constitutional solutions to the outstanding issues between the Kurdistan Region and the central government by adopting serious and constructive dialogue, and based on the contents of the constitution to achieve justice among all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:13 am