Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A meeting between the President of the Republic and 120 deputies tomorrow to discuss the selection o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A meeting between the President of the Republic and 120 deputies tomorrow to discuss the selection o Empty A meeting between the President of the Republic and 120 deputies tomorrow to discuss the selection o

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Dec 2019, 11:21 am

A meeting between the President of the Republic and 120 deputies tomorrow to discuss the selection of the next prime minister

19:03 - 02/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    MP of the Bayrak goodness bloc Mohammed al-Khalidi, on Monday, an expected meeting of deputies to choose the next prime minister from various blocs with the President of the Republic to discuss the selection of the next prime minister.
    "More than 120 deputies who signed the selection of the new prime minister will meet with the president on Tuesday to discuss the choice of the next president," Khalidi told Al-Maalouma.
    He added that "the next prime minister will be the duration of his government less than three years is the remainder of the current session," noting that "there are large divisions on the early elections or not between the political blocs."
    Khalidi denied "the news circulating about the nomination of a number of personalities to head the next government," stressing "not to put any name so far."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:35 pm