Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic receives the delegation of the Baghdad Center of the Patriotic Union o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Republic receives the delegation of the Baghdad Center of the Patriotic Union o Empty The President of the Republic receives the delegation of the Baghdad Center of the Patriotic Union o

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Nov 2022, 5:35 am

[size=46]The President of the Republic receives the delegation of the Baghdad Center of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan[/size]
    Iraq
    17:29 - 2022-11-13
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Sunday, November 13, 2022, His Excellency the President of the Republic, Dr. Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid, received at the Peace Palace in Baghdad, a delegation from the Baghdad Center of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, headed by the head of the center and a member of the leadership council of the party, Mrs. Rabiha Ahmed.

At the meeting, the Union delegation presented congratulations to the President of the Republic on his election, and they also provided a detailed explanation of the work mechanisms of the Baghdad branch and their efforts to strengthen cooperation and coordination with the rest of the political parties.

The President of the Republic welcomed the delegation, pointing to the importance of the work of the party's cadres on the path of bringing points of view closer to the political blocs. His Excellency also stressed the need to support the government in implementing its service program in a way that achieves the aspirations of the people with all its components.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:31 pm