Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy talks about 200 billion dollars and 135 tons of gold in Iraq: Employment levels must be inc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy talks about 200 billion dollars and 135 tons of gold in Iraq: Employment levels must be inc Empty A deputy talks about 200 billion dollars and 135 tons of gold in Iraq: Employment levels must be inc

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Nov 2022, 5:27 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]A deputy talks about 200 billion dollars and 135 tons of gold in Iraq: Employment levels must be increased[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    On Monday, the head of the Parliamentary Services and Reconstruction Committee, Representative Mahma Khalil, called on the government to add new job grades in the 2023 budget.[/size]
    [size=45]Khalil said in a statement, "Iraq's economic situation is stable as a result of the rise in oil prices, as well as the country's cash reserves in addition to the budget, to reach nearly $200 billion, in addition to the country's balance of gold, which amounts to approximately 135 tons."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "This financial abundance makes it possible for the government to add new job grades, as there are large numbers of unemployed people in various specializations."[/size]
    [size=45]Khalil added, "There are service and production sectors that need manpower and the appointment of new and young blood, and this matter falls on the Sudanese government."[/size]
    [size=45]It is noteworthy that Iraq is witnessing economic stability and financial abundance, as the cash reserve of the Central Bank has reached more than 90 billion dollars, amid many claims to invest it to improve the living reality.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:15 pm