Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

THE MINISTER OF PLANNING AND THE GOVERNOR OF BAGHDAD ARE DISCUSSING THE GOVERNORATE'S PROJECTS AND T

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning - THE MINISTER OF PLANNING AND THE GOVERNOR OF BAGHDAD ARE DISCUSSING THE GOVERNORATE'S PROJECTS AND T Empty THE MINISTER OF PLANNING AND THE GOVERNOR OF BAGHDAD ARE DISCUSSING THE GOVERNORATE'S PROJECTS AND T

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Nov 2022, 6:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]THE MINISTER OF PLANNING AND THE GOVERNOR OF BAGHDAD ARE DISCUSSING THE GOVERNORATE'S PROJECTS AND THE MECHANISMS TO EXPEDITE THEIR COMPLETION[/size]

Wednesday, November 23, 2022 10:21 am
    Baghdad / National News Center
    The Deputy Prime Minister - Minister of Planning discussed with the Governor of Baghdad, today, Wednesday, the reality of the province's projects, and the mechanisms to expedite their completion.
    A statement by the Ministry of Planning, received by the National News Center, stated that "Deputy Prime Minister - Minister of Planning, Dr. Muhammad Ali Tamim, met today with the Governor of Baghdad, Muhammad Jaber al-Atta."
    The statement added that the minister stressed during the meeting "the importance of the projects being implemented in Baghdad, and the capital's need for more services in order to meet the needs of its citizens, as well as its exceptional importance as the capital, and includes the largest population bloc in Iraq, noting that many areas of the capital, especially In the districts and sub-districts, there are development gaps in many areas,” stressing the ministry’s commitment to supporting the efforts of the local government in order to expedite the implementation of projects in the capital regions according to their timing.
    The statement indicated that "the meeting witnessed a discussion of the reality of the projects implemented in the districts and districts of the capital, Baghdad, within the regional development program, and the mechanisms of work in them, as well as a review of the progress of work in implementing the entrances to the capital project."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:42 am