Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary proposal to amend the retirement law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary proposal to amend the retirement law Empty Parliamentary proposal to amend the retirement law

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Dec 2022, 6:36 am

[size=46]Parliamentary proposal to amend the retirement law[/size]
    Iraq
    14:32 - 2022-12-22
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Parliamentary Legal Committee, Raed Al-Maliki, revealed that there is a proposal to amend the retirement law that includes the retirement age and the rights of retirees.  

Al-Maliki added in a press statement that "the amendment of this law has many questions, including in the case of amending the law, there is a problem of retirees who have been referred to retirement, and in the absence of an amendment, it requires some kind of compensation, noting that the idea of ​​amending the law does not enjoy the support of everyone because Employment pressures.  

And he indicated that "the financial cost is estimated by the government because there are many segments such as social welfare, new appointments, and confirmation that are included within the financial abundance," expressing "hope that the retirement salary will be similar to the full job salary."  

He revealed, "Deputies' demands for a higher ceiling of the pension salary and also for amending the retirement age for functional reasons and not for the sake of retirees, explaining that there are ages lost by departments and institutions such as the ministries of education and health. In return, the retirement age of some other institutions such as the interior and defense must be reduced."  

He continued, "There is a problem with the wrong application of the retirement age at sixty, as a year is 'stealed' from them because what happens is reaching sixty and not completing it," noting that "such laws will not be enacted before the budget is approved."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:06 am