Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy warns of the existence of two prices for the dollar: the Iraqi economy is in a "dangerous"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

economy - A deputy warns of the existence of two prices for the dollar: the Iraqi economy is in a "dangerous"  Empty A deputy warns of the existence of two prices for the dollar: the Iraqi economy is in a "dangerous"

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Jan 2023, 5:29 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]A deputy warns of the existence of two prices for the dollar: the Iraqi economy is in a "dangerous" condition[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Representative Muhammad Sahib al-Darraji warned, on Saturday, of a dangerous situation for the Iraqi economy due to the existence of two prices for the dollar.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Darraji said in a tweet on Twitter, "The uncontrolled rise of the dollar must be confronted with measures at the level of controlling the exchange rate. And at the level of addressing the effects of the depreciation of the dinar on the vulnerable classes of society."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "The presence of two different prices for the dollar: official in the Central Bank and real in the commercial markets, portends a dangerous situation in the Iraqi economy."[/size]
    [size=45]A member of the House of Representatives, Muhammad al-Ziyadi, called earlier on the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia’ al-Sudani, to stand with the interest of the poor and find the necessary solutions to address the dollar price crisis, while stressing that the continued sale of oil in US dollars will not provide any result.[/size]
    [size=45]N.A[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:57 am