Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Campaign of solidarity and protest against the verdict against former central bank governor Dr. Sina

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Campaign of solidarity and protest against the verdict against former central bank governor Dr. Sina Empty Campaign of solidarity and protest against the verdict against former central bank governor Dr. Sina

Post by Rocky Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:03 pm

Campaign of solidarity and protest against the verdict against former central bank governor Dr. Sinan al-Shabibi

Fri 12 Sep 2014 forty-seven past four p.m. |

(Voice of Iraq) - comment.PNGAdd Comment - solidarity campaign and protest against the verdict against former central bank governor Sinan al-Shabibi, Dr. Link existing campaign of solidarity with Dr. Sinan al-Shabibi, Mohammad Reza against the decision of a politicized judiciary to the Maliki government, which finally fell and that his imprisonment for 7 years that the timing of the decision two days before the locker-Maliki Lychee politicization Clearly this decision against professional personal known integrity and concern for the public money has to falter, more than 200 citizen keen on civil liberties and the Constitution of the signatures on a petition to denounce this unjust decision by Iraqi citizens who want to express their solidarity with Dr. Shabibi are invited to visit the site below to read the petition campaign referred to 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....ns.aspx?pid=647

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:20 pm