Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

He demanded an increase in the shares of certain groups.. Al-Mandalawi discusses with Al-Alaq the tr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

He demanded an increase in the shares of certain groups.. Al-Mandalawi discusses with Al-Alaq the tr Empty He demanded an increase in the shares of certain groups.. Al-Mandalawi discusses with Al-Alaq the tr

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Feb 2023, 5:07 am

He demanded an increase in the shares of certain groups.. Al-Mandalawi discusses with Al-Alaq the treatment of "risks" on the currency

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-02-22 10:20
    Font

Shafaq News/ Today, Wednesday, the First Vice-Speaker of the Iraqi Council of Representatives called on the Central Bank to develop "solid" plans to address the "risks" facing the local currency and its repercussions on citizens.
    Al-Mandalawi's media office said in a statement received by Shafaq News agency, "Today, First Deputy Speaker of Parliament, Mohsen Al-Mandalawi, received in his office the Governor of the Central Bank, Ali Mohsen Al-Alaq, to ​​discuss the items of the second package of monetary policy reforms that will be approved by the bank."
    Al-Mandalawi explained that "the Central Bank, as a technical body concerned with drawing up and implementing the country's monetary policy, must set solid and firm plans aimed, through their implementation, at addressing the risks facing the local currency and its negative repercussions on the citizen's livelihood," stressing "the need for emergency measures to be relied upon at the time Crises that occur in local or global markets.
    During the meeting, "the importance of regulating the financing of foreign trade, tightening control over the windows for selling currency, and developing solutions that serve the Iraqi citizen" was discussed, calling for "opening new outlets for the groups covered by the sale of the dollar, and increasing the share prescribed for the patients and students on scholarships."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:51 am