Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sudanese advisor: Iraq loses 12 billion annually

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sudanese advisor: Iraq loses 12 billion annually Empty Sudanese advisor: Iraq loses 12 billion annually

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:52 am

[rtl]Sudanese advisor: Iraq loses 12 billion annually[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:

Adviser to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, confirmed that the losses of gas flaring and its import are estimated at about $ 12 billion annually, while he expected that its burning would be zero and that its uses would reach 100 % during the next two years.[/rtl]

[rtl]Salih said, in a press interview, that "the losses incurred by Iraq as a result of importing gas to operate power stations, or burning associated gas from the central and southern fields, are estimated at about $12 billion annually, which is a huge cost." on oil resources, and on the country's financial resources." ".[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, “What the Prime Minister announced about taking several measures to develop the energy sector and invest in associated gas represents the beginning of two things: the first is stopping and zero burning gas in order to protect the Iraqi environment from pollution and problems, And the second is the use of gas after its treatment for the purposes of power stations.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out that "this provides two things as well, the first is the use of burnt gas, which goes to waste, and the second is to stop imports as much as possible to operate and advance power stations."[/rtl]
    [rtl]And he expected: "During the next two years, we will reach zero burnt associated gas, and its uses will reach 100%," stressing that "this represents an economic and technical process related to economic prosperity and the immunity of the Iraqi environment. "[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:18 am