Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

u-tube iraqi dinar today ???? economic warning of iraq’s return to chapter 7 ???? iraqi dinar exchang

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

u-tube    iraqi dinar today ???? economic warning of iraq’s return to chapter 7 ???? iraqi dinar exchang Empty u-tube iraqi dinar today ???? economic warning of iraq’s return to chapter 7 ???? iraqi dinar exchang

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Jul 2023, 2:49 pm

u-tube  
    iraqi dinar today fire economic warning of iraq’s return to chapter 7 fire iraqi dinar exchange rate

JUST a economic expert
    This is a timely shot across the bow today. If the expert is correct, this would be massive pressure for Iraq to get things done right and fast. Being set back now would not go over very well. I would suspect AL-Sudani, the FInance Minister and Al-Alaq would have things to do to make sure all the deals and contracts signed would not be jeopardized at this point in time. So, lets see what happens. Just because and expert suggests it doesn't mean that there is any validity to it or not. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwbZSHiYiY0

Rip534 likes this post

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

u-tube    iraqi dinar today ???? economic warning of iraq’s return to chapter 7 ???? iraqi dinar exchang Empty Re: u-tube iraqi dinar today ???? economic warning of iraq’s return to chapter 7 ???? iraqi dinar exchang

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Jul 2023, 8:14 am

bump

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:27 am