Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank: A later list will be issued with the names of banks authorized to sell dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank: A later list will be issued with the names of banks authorized to sell dollars Empty Central Bank: A later list will be issued with the names of banks authorized to sell dollars

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Aug 2023, 9:08 am

[size=30]Central Bank: A later list will be issued with the names of banks authorized to sell dollars
    [ltr]2023.08.14 - 16:50[/ltr]
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Nas  
    A source in the Central Bank of Iraq said, on Monday, that the sale of dollars to travelers at the official rate is still continuing from the previously specified exchange companies in Baghdad, and indicated that the Central Bank has not yet identified the banks authorized to sell, indicating that a later list will be issued with the names and addresses of banks.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

The source indicated, in an interview with 964 affiliated with “NAS”, (August 14, 2023), that the Central Bank confirmed the approval of exchange companies in the two previous tables, to finance travelers wishing to buy dollars, at a rate of 3 thousand dollars for each traveler, while adhering to the conditions specified for the purchase.  

The conditions stipulate; Presentation of a valid Iraqi passport with a travel visa (except for countries not included), in addition to medical reports proving the traveler's need to travel to exclude him from instructions to sell dollars to countries not included in that.  

The two lists of the Central Bank of exchange companies that sell dollars to travelers at the official rate (1320 dinars per dollar) include twenty exchange companies distributed in the different regions of Baghdad, with classifications A, B, and C:  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:26 am