Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary security reveals the details of the Iraqi delegation's discussions in Washington

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary security reveals the details of the Iraqi delegation's discussions in Washington Empty Parliamentary security reveals the details of the Iraqi delegation's discussions in Washington

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Aug 2023, 5:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary security reveals the details of the Iraqi delegation's discussions in Washington[/size]
    • Today 11:28

Information / Baghdad. 
    The Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee denied, on Monday, the Iraqi delegation's approval of the deployment of any US forces in Iraq during its visit to Washington.
    Committee member Muhammad al-Shammari said in an interview with Al-Maalouma Agency, "The claim of some social networking sites about an American deployment is incorrect, and there is an explicit Iraqi demand for the American side to separate the Iraqi arena from the Syrian arena." 
    He pointed out that "the Americans deal with the Syrian and Iraqi arenas with one view, and we demanded the separation of the Syrian arena from the Iraqi arena, since the Iraqi forces are able to achieve full national sovereignty over the country." 
    The representative of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Walid Al-Sahlani, called on the government and the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee to take a stance towards US military movements on the Iraqi-Syrian border and the entry of reinforcements to the Ain Al-Assad base in Anbar Governorate. End / 25h]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:24 am