Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance calls on the government to quickly send the popular crowd retirement law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance calls on the government to quickly send the popular crowd retirement law Empty Parliamentary Finance calls on the government to quickly send the popular crowd retirement law

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Aug 2023, 7:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Finance calls on the government to quickly send the popular crowd retirement law[/size]
    • Today 15:03

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Member of the Parliamentary Finance, Thamer Dhiban Al-Hamdani, demanded, on Monday, the government to expedite sending the service and retirement law to the popular crowd for the purpose of enacting it in the House of Representatives.  
    Al-Hamdani said in an interview with the information agency, "The Popular Mobilization Authority is an official security institution that is subject to all military contexts and has a law, and this institution is supposed to have all its entitlements and controls, similar to other military institutions." 
    He added, "The law for the retirement of members of the popular crowd should be the first concern of the government and the legislative institution for half of the mujahideen of the crowd," pointing out that "there are parliamentary demands to send the law from the government to Parliament for the purpose of its legislation." 
    He explained, "The adoption of the law will benefit all members of the Popular Mobilization Forces, as it is the safety valve of Iraq and a supportive force for the government and other security services." 
    And a member of the Parliamentary Finance, Saad Al-Toobi, had confirmed in a previous interview with Al-Maalouma Agency, the parliament’s intention to legislate the service and retirement law for the popular crowd, along with other important laws during the current parliamentary session. Ended / 25 h

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:40 am