Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

More than 1,500 service projects will be launched in 2024

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

More than 1,500 service projects will be launched in 2024 Empty More than 1,500 service projects will be launched in 2024

Post by Rocky Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:18 am

[size=35][size=35]More than 1,500 service projects will be launched in 2024[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-12-11 | 03:06
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Al-Sumaria News - Local

Member of the Parliamentary Services Committee, Baqir Al-Saadi, announced today, Monday, that more than 1,500 “major” service projects will be launched during the next year.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

Al-Saadi said, “The Services Committee and the committees responsible for following up on these projects and protecting them from any suspicions of corruption will hold all works accountable and monitor,” according to the official Al-Sabah newspaper.

He continued, "The completion rates of projects to relieve traffic congestion have reached 40%," noting that "one of the important projects is the construction of housing units, as work has begun on building 4 complexes, each complex with 1,000 housing units, which will be distributed to poor citizens and those with limited income." In all governorates.

Al-Saadi pointed out that "by the end of this year, the completion rates of service projects in all governorates will have exceeded 60% due to 24-hour work continuity, and with personal follow-up by the Prime Minister."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:23 am