Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Most of them are among the oil companies. A parliamentary move to legalize foreign workers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Most of them are among the oil companies. A parliamentary move to legalize foreign workers Empty Most of them are among the oil companies. A parliamentary move to legalize foreign workers

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Dec 2023, 7:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Most of them are among the oil companies. A parliamentary move to legalize foreign workers[/size]
    • Today 09:34

Information / Baghdad..
    On Sunday, a member of the Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee, Kazem Al-Touki, revealed a parliamentary move to legalize foreign workers working in oil companies and fields.
    Al-Touki said in an interview with the Maalouma Agency, “There is a parliamentary trend to legalize foreign workers in oil companies operating inside Iraq.”
    He added, "Reducing foreign labor by 70 percent and replacing it with local labor and 30 percent for foreign labor ends a major economic crisis for Iraq."
    He pointed out that "this step aims to reduce unemployment and create job opportunities for young people and graduates," stressing that "most of Basra and Dhi Qar witnessed a large presence of foreign workers, especially within oil companies."
    The Parliamentary Labor and Social Affairs Committee revealed earlier to Al-Maalouma that a committee had been formed to correct the conditions of foreign workers in the country, while confirming the imposition of penalties on employers of up to 5 million dinars or imprisonment for those who violate the instructions of the Ministry of Labor to register foreign workers’ data. End / 25 h

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:32 am