Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil promises three gas investment projects in 2024

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil promises three gas investment projects in 2024 Empty Oil promises three gas investment projects in 2024

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Dec 2023, 4:49 am

Oil promises three gas investment projects in 2024

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The advisor to the Ministry of Oil, Abdul Baqi Khalaf, revealed that next year will witness the opening of 3 projects to invest in gas, of which 1,100 cubic meters of gas are burned daily, which constitutes 40% of the total Iraqi gas. 
    Khalaf said, in an interview with “Al-Sabah” followed by “Al-Iqtisad News,” that “the number that is burned daily is very large if we know that every person who smokes gas releases more than 50 tons of carbon dioxide, and therefore it is supposed to work on this file.” Pointing out that "work is underway on gas projects early, but the security situation prevented their completion in the western and northern regions, while some of them were delayed due to budget deficits."
    He explained that "the current year witnessed the launch of the "NGL 1" footprint project with a capacity of 200 mqmq, while next year will witness the opening of 3 projects in Halfaya with a capacity of 300 mqmq, in Nasiriyah with a capacity of 200 mqmq, and in Basra with a capacity of "NGL2" of 200 mqmq, covering the investment of 70% of the gas. The remaining combusted gas will contribute to supplying electricity generation stations,” noting that “Iraq expects to reach zero combusted gas before 2028.”

Views 39
    Added 12/26/2023 - 9:02 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:43 pm