Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance reveals several positives for retiree loans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Finance reveals several positives for retiree loans Empty Parliamentary Finance reveals several positives for retiree loans

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Dec 2023, 5:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Finance reveals several positives for retiree loans[/size]
    • Today 12:50

Information / Baghdad
     On Thursday, a member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Representative Moeen Al-Kadhimi, confirmed 5 positive aspects of retiree loans.
    Al-Kadhimi said in an interview with Al-Ma’louma, “Loans with their various titles have an economic dimension and contribute to moving the compass in creating many job opportunities, whether for companies or individuals, and it is a common framework in all countries’ economies, with different visions in implementation in terms of interest rates.”
    He added, "The retirees are a large segment in Iraq, but the bulk of them are under difficult circumstances with the variables of markets, prices, and the burdens of life in general," pointing out that "his committee supports the provision of soft loans because they carry positive aspects centered around creating job prospects in the private sector in addition to helping them increase their income." income, not to mention the possibility of using it in other fields.”
    He pointed out, "We support a vision that we hope will be implemented in 2024 to reduce the interest rate for retirees' loans and to have it at a specific level that does not constitute any financial pressure on them in terms of accumulating interest on the original loan amount."
    Iraqi banks grant financial loans to retirees with high interest rates that burden families with the accumulation of sums.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:55 am