Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Prime Minister calls on international organizations to help Iraq fight corruption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

corruption - The Prime Minister calls on international organizations to help Iraq fight corruption Empty The Prime Minister calls on international organizations to help Iraq fight corruption

Post by Rocky Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]The Prime Minister calls on international organizations to help Iraq fight corruption[/size]
    • Today 16:42

Information / Baghdad..
    On Sunday, Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani announced a set of firm measures that will strengthen the government’s efforts to combat corruption and financial oversight in the country.
    Al-Sudani said in a press conference followed by Al-Maalouma that “government agencies were obligated to provide the necessary financial data to complete the monitoring and auditing procedures,” noting “the importance of collecting and analyzing this data to ensure that public funds are used effectively in accordance with controls and laws.”
    In the context of strengthening legal tools, the Prime Minister announced "the preparation of projects to amend relevant laws and issue instructions to combat corruption."
    Regarding international relations, the Prime Minister referred to “the importance of other countries’ cooperation in recovering public money and extraditing wanted persons.” In this regard, he stressed that “partner countries must implement the necessary measures for effective cooperation in this context.”
    At the conclusion of his statements, the Prime Minister called on international organizations to "help Iraq fight corruption," stressing that "Iraq has accomplished all necessary legal means, and that the step now falls to other countries to implement procedures related to the return of wanted persons." Ended / 25 hours

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:49 am