Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A government intention to reopen 72 transportation lines in Baghdad.. Will it reduce traffic congest

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A government intention to reopen 72 transportation lines in Baghdad.. Will it reduce traffic congest Empty A government intention to reopen 72 transportation lines in Baghdad.. Will it reduce traffic congest

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Feb 2024, 4:41 am

A government intention to reopen 72 transportation lines in Baghdad.. Will it reduce traffic congestion?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Monday, the Ministry of Transport confirmed its intention to reopen and reopen all public and mass transportation lines in the capital, Baghdad, while indicating that this will reduce crowding and gas emissions.
    The Minister of Transport, Razzaq Muhaibas Al-Saadawi, said, “The Ministry has prepared a plan to open several public transport lines,” noting that “the lines will be opened in the capital, Baghdad, in cooperation between the General Company for Passenger Transport, the Prime Minister’s Office, General Traffic, the Baghdad Municipality, and the Baghdad Governorate.”
    He stressed that "the Ministry is determined to restore all public transport lines and open all 72 mass transport lines in Baghdad."
    He pointed out that "the project will provide a great service to citizens with limited income, and will reduce crowding and gas emissions."

100 views
    Added 02/05/2024 - 10:39 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:12 pm