Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US lenders' debt to shadow banks exceeds $1 trillion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US lenders' debt to shadow banks exceeds $1 trillion Empty US lenders' debt to shadow banks exceeds $1 trillion

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Feb 2024, 4:44 am

US lenders' debt to shadow banks exceeds $1 trillion

US lenders' debt to shadow banks exceeds $1 trillion 36223
    US Federal Reserve Building

Arab and international

Economy News - follow up
    The amount US financial institutions have lent to shadow banks, such as fintech companies and private credit groups, has surpassed $1 trillion, as regulators warn that growing relationships between traditional and alternative lenders could pose systemic risks.
    The US Federal Reserve reported on Friday, February 9, that US banks exceeded the 13-digit threshold in loans owed to financial companies that do not accept deposits at the end of January.
    Hedge funds, private equity firms, direct lenders and others are using the money to leverage investments and increasingly lending it to a group of risky borrowers to whom regulators have discouraged banks from lending directly.
    This amount rose 12% last year, making it one of the fastest growing companies in the banking sector when overall loan growth was slow, up just 2%.
    According to a report by the British newspaper "Financial Times", the rapid rise in loans provided to shadow banks raises concerns from regulators, due to the lack of information or oversight regarding the risks taken by these groups.
    Last month, European Union regulators said they would delve deeper into ties between traditional lenders and shadow banks.

Views 106
    Added 02/10/2024 - 9:05 PM
    https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=40330

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:53 am