Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji: guide the next phase is to give more powers to the provinces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji: guide the next phase is to give more powers to the provinces  Empty Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji: guide the next phase is to give more powers to the provinces

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Oct 2014, 11:23 am

Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji: guide the next phase is to give more powers to the provinces 

October 24, 2014 15:01

Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji, said Friday that the trend in the next phase will be about giving more powers to the provinces, pointing out that local governments know the needs of the children of its provinces. said al-Araji said in a statement that "the trend in the next phase is to give more powers to the provinces in order to you turn in charge, "noting that" local governments know the needs of the people of those provinces. "  said al-Araji, that "local governments at the same time be accountable to the provinces to cover projects of urgent need and the maximum depending on the priorities of service work."  It is noteworthy that many of the governments the provincial government has called central to the need to expand its powers, stressing that this would give it an important role in the completion of service projects lagging, according to experts, and reduces the burden of red tape caused by the central system.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....?ar95_VQ=HHHMKK
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji: guide the next phase is to give more powers to the provinces  Empty Re: Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji: guide the next phase is to give more powers to the provinces

Post by weslin3 Fri 24 Oct 2014, 11:26 am

Give power to their money and then the power will go to the provinces. I don't know what to tell them about the red tape..... other than it will be there...

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:59 am