Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economy: savings and taxation will be his victim citizen

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Economy: savings and taxation will be his victim citizen  Empty Parliamentary Economy: savings and taxation will be his victim citizen

Post by day dreamer Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:43 pm

[ltr]12/28/2014 19:24[/ltr]
    [ltr]Parliamentary Economy: savings and taxation will be his victim citizen

[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

[ltr]BAGHDAD / Obelisk: Committee announced its economy and investment representative, Sunday, that the process of saving and taxation of contact and other goods companies will be the first victims and the last Iraqi citizen and there is no damage to the companies.
    The Commission said the economy and the fulfillment of a member of a fight in a statement seen by "obelisk", that "2015 will be economically difficult for Iraqis because of the wrong fiscal policy pursued by the previous government and processors, which are needed for the current government."
    She added that "the imposition of taxes on telecommunications companies will not be affected, including those companies being Stawwadha by raising the price of calls and services to the citizen."
    She added that "most of the austerity measures adopted by the government will shed Bdharrha on Iraqi citizens, especially those with limited income as well as a stalemate that would befall the Iraqi market

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:30 pm