Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Urgent ..bde session of Parliament to read of the security committee in Parliament and the Law on Co

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Urgent ..bde session of Parliament to read of the security committee in Parliament and the Law on Co Empty Urgent ..bde session of Parliament to read of the security committee in Parliament and the Law on Co

Post by wciappetta Sat 14 Feb 2015, 6:22 am

Urgent ..[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

History of edits:: 14/02/2015 2:13 p.m. • 21 visits readable

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} House of Representatives hearing began on Saturday to discuss the usual security and defense committee parliamentary report and read the anti-terrorism law and several other laws.

According to a parliamentary source told {Euphrates News} "The session began under the chairmanship of President of the Council, Salim al noting that" the parliament session agenda today includes a discussion of the security and defense committee report on the work of the Committee and the first reading of the draft law on ratification of the Republic of Iraq to amend the Unified Agreement for the Investment of Arab Capital Law in the Arab countries for the year 1980. 

The first reading of the draft National Water Council Act and the first reading of the draft and the Ministry of Transport Amendment Act. " 

He added, "As the agenda includes the first reading of the draft of border crossings into law, and the first reading of the draft anti-terrorism law. And the first reading of the draft law on the validity of the Iraqi private security companies and the law of private security companies Act ".anthy      

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:24 am