Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+14
zimi31
duck2000
fonz1951
Cat561
mochasmom
day dreamer
wciappetta
Neno
jedi17
csd9013
adm
weslin3
Tiffany
Proven
18 posters

Expert: delete the zeros supports the national currency and reduce inflation in the country

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Expert: delete the zeros supports the national currency and reduce inflation in the country - Page 4 Empty Expert: delete the zeros supports the national currency and reduce inflation in the country

Post by Proven Thu 05 Mar 2015, 12:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Expert: delete the zeros supports the national currency and reduce inflation in the country
    الخميس 5 مارس 2015 | 06:10 مساء

BAGHDAD / ... confirmed an economic expert d. Peace Sumaisem, on Thursday, on the importance of the subject of the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar, considering it as a support of the national currency, and a reduction of inflation in the country.

Sumaisem said, in a statement to "Ein Iraq News", "delete the zeros includes two basic objectives, the deletion of zeros, and the restructuring of the Iraqi currency, instead of the $ 100 equals 120 000 Iraqi dinars, after deleting three zeros become a $ 100 equals 100 Iraqi dinars, which is equal to the dollar and the dinar This means strengthening the Iraqi currency. "

"The country suffers deficit as Iraq does not it can support its currency unless received grants from third parties, and whether this possible implementation it is important, reframes the value of the currency indirectly supporting the national currency, and when structuring currency returned it reduces inflation Iraq ". Finished / 13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    jedi17
    jedi17

Expert: delete the zeros supports the national currency and reduce inflation in the country - Page 4 Empty Re: Expert: delete the zeros supports the national currency and reduce inflation in the country

Post by jedi17 Thu 05 Mar 2015, 5:46 pm

look....I only chuickle as we have never been this close, what is another 2-3 months, then I believe we will have  a clear picture.....just hang in there...
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Expert: delete the zeros supports the national currency and reduce inflation in the country - Page 4 Empty Re: Expert: delete the zeros supports the national currency and reduce inflation in the country

Post by zimi31 Thu 05 Mar 2015, 5:48 pm

I totally agree...unless you are desperate for money and I am guessing you could borrow and hang on to what you have. Good Luck to us all!!!
    celilo
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by celilo Thu 05 Mar 2015, 5:59 pm

The risk of hanging on is only that the dinar may not have a market to sell at some point; Iraqis even prefer dollars:)  I've not taken any active action to sell my dinar; my post was really more of a test to see if people are truly excited or just talking. Really just expressing my doubts after being in this thing almost since the beginning. Not that I'm optimistic about the dollar either, LOL, 18 trillion in debt and counting.

As for the few months thing...haven't we all seen these type of statements released many times before? I have no problem hanging on to what I have.
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Thu 05 Mar 2015, 6:06 pm

Hang in there Celilo!!! Things always work out just the way they are supposed to!!!
    celilo
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by celilo Thu 05 Mar 2015, 6:19 pm

I can't believe it. Look at this screen capture from the national news...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LOL
    celilo
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by celilo Thu 05 Mar 2015, 6:20 pm

Thanks for the encouragement all!
    GWT54
    GWT54
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by GWT54 Thu 05 Mar 2015, 6:23 pm

Where did you get that screen shot of Iraq/new Iran
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Thu 05 Mar 2015, 6:48 pm

Cellio, we have lots of articles in the last 6 mos or so with proof of movement towards the zero deletion project, backed by government action, so take some time and read up, it's different this time. Maliki is out and the new PM is on a roll
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 05 Mar 2015, 8:15 pm

mochasmom wrote:Cellio, we have lots of articles in the last 6 mos or so with proof of movement towards the zero deletion project, backed by government action, so take some time and read up, it's different this time.  Maliki is out and the new PM is on a roll
    I am proud of you Mochasmom, I read to the end of the post and my response would of been the same. celio been around a long time but, I do not know where he goes or even if he is caught up. If he is like the Quack looking at Hanna, then, well, lol but if he has been in the closet, you hit the nail on the head. Wasn't going to post anymore in this thread but visiting tonight even tho you covered it, just thought I would support your words.... Magic 8 Ball
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 05 Mar 2015, 8:26 pm

duck2000 wrote:ali was the KING of the dime..
    No, that was dimer danny...lol, Ali was a penny... ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:26 pm