Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Abadi: We are pleased to see Christians celebrate the resurrection coinciding with victories over Da

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Abadi: We are pleased to see Christians celebrate the resurrection coinciding with victories over Da Empty Abadi: We are pleased to see Christians celebrate the resurrection coinciding with victories over Da

Post by wciappetta Sun 05 Apr 2015, 6:27 am

You never see that greeting by a US president...No we hear about eggs and bunnies instead... Let me wish you all a blessed celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, lamb of God, forgiver of sin... If you don't know him , please take a moment  and call out to him, he's real and he will return...

Abadi: We are pleased to see Christians celebrate the resurrection coinciding with victories over Daash 

History of edits:: 05/04/2015 9:28{Baghdad: Euphrates News}

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi offer my warmest congratulations and blessings to the people of the Christian community in Iraq and the world on the occasion of the celebration of the resurrection. 

He said al-Abadi, according to a statement his office and agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of it today, "We are delighted that we see the sons of the Christian community who are celebrating this holiday, which coincides with the victories of the sons of Iraq to the terrorist Daash gangs." 

He added, "We wish is that the paint joy on all components and sects sons Iraqi people who are enjoying the security, safety, stability and prosperity in the single, unified Iraq ".anthy.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Abadi: We are pleased to see Christians celebrate the resurrection coinciding with victories over Da Empty Re: Abadi: We are pleased to see Christians celebrate the resurrection coinciding with victories over Da

Post by Neno Sun 05 Apr 2015, 6:48 am

thumbs2
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Abadi: We are pleased to see Christians celebrate the resurrection coinciding with victories over Da Empty Re: Abadi: We are pleased to see Christians celebrate the resurrection coinciding with victories over Da

Post by CITEX Mon 06 Apr 2015, 9:29 am

Maybe Iraq can find some unity in this and thier own resurrection, as this could also mark a new beginning for them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:32 am