Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed it would take delivery of the Unified Retirement Law during

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed it would take delivery of the Unified Retirement Law during Empty Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed it would take delivery of the Unified Retirement Law during

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Mar 2013, 4:53 pm

Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed it would take delivery of the Unified Retirement Law during the next few days

03/20/2013

Revealed the House of Representatives Financial for it will receive the Unified Retirement Law during the next few days, stressing the completion of the State Council for his remarks on the project and return to the government as a prelude to turn to the legislature to approve, indicating that the most prominent proposals Parliamentary Committees focused on increasing roof salary minimum monthly to 500 thousand dinars. A member of the Finance Committee Abdul Hussein al-Yasiri that "the State Council recently completed his studies for the Unified Retirement Law and confirmed its conformity with the Constitution and relevant laws," explaining that "the State Consultative Send project to the government to complete the finishing touches on it. Said Yasiri that" the project will be transferred within days next few to the House to be discussed from the Finance Committee, which will not be delayed in the procedures long and will display the reading as soon as possible, "denying at the same time" news circulated by some media on postponing the law was passed to balance 2014, noting that "there is money sufficient to support retirees Fund door has been dedicated in the budget in addition to its budget surplus last year. " The House of Representatives had voted earlier this month on the federal budget law for the year 2013 central province of Kurdistan Alliance and some components of the Iraqi List.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:47 am