Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is consistent with Russia beat Daash columns coming from Syria

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Iraq is consistent with Russia beat Daash columns coming from Syria Empty Iraq is consistent with Russia beat Daash columns coming from Syria

Post by wciappetta Fri 23 Oct 2015, 7:06 am

Iraq is consistent with Russia beat Daash columns coming from Syria

10/23/15

Iraq agreed with Russia, which leads the Information Center on the quartet hit the next Daash organizing convoys from Syria to Iraq

BAGHDAD / obelisk announced chairman of the parliamentary security and defense of quitting, Friday, Iraq's agreement with Russia, which leads the quartet information center hit all columns regulation coming from Syria to Iraq Daash.

Said Zamili in a statement I followed 'Obelisk', The 'information center quartet is still young but he contributed a small part in resolving the battle of Baiji, in a very few hours and with minimal loss of life and equipment', indicating 'Iraq for information are also important from Syria regarding Daash sites' .

He added that 'Iraq agreed with Russia, which leads the four-information center on the organization of the next convoys hit Daash from Syria to Iraq', explaining that 'shares in confusion and weakness Daash to cut off support and supplies for them.'

The security forces and the popular crowd and the sons of the tribes and managed to KD Daash nests in all axes in Baiji, edit and eliminate areas, at a time when combing operations and clearing pockets of some elements of the organization take place.

It is said that Russia has recently begun the implementation of air raids on the sites to organize Daash and Al-Nusra Front as well as other armed groups that Moscow believes it 'terrorist', has the international community and Western countries over the position variation that step.

Previously, the chairman of the parliamentary security and defense of quitting revealed that, on Wednesday (October 21, 2015), about the success of Russia to eliminate 40% of the 'Daash' in Syria, noting that it helped Iraq in its war against too much regulation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:00 pm