Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Character of Your Father

csd9013
    csd9013

The Character of Your Father Empty The Character of Your Father

Post by csd9013 Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:58 am

"Therefore know that the Lord your God, He is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and mercy for a thousand generations with those who love Him and keep His commandments." Deuteronomy 7:9, NKJV

In these times, it is important to know the character of Your heavenly Father. He is good. He is merciful. He is faithful to his Word. He is love. He chastises us, as a good father does his son. He never disappoints. He is our refuge. He is wise. He is patient. He is mighty and holy. He is a rewarder to those that diligently seek Him. God holds nothing against us, nor does He treat us according to our wrongs. He gave Jesus for you. God is not shady. He is partial to no one. He freely gives wisdom. He is a Father to the fatherless. If He said He will be there, He will. He keeps His covenant with those that love Him. The work He has begun in you, He will perform it. If He said He will provide, He will make a way. What we read about God in scripture, is Who He really is and He will never change. You can rejoice because your heavenly Father is a God of character.

Prayer: Father, I am thankful I know You. You are a good Father. You are faithful to Your Word. You said it and You will do it. You will finish what You have started in me. I will rejoice and put my trust in You! In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:24 am