Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electoral Commission in Babylon accomplish 35% of Albaaomitrih card project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electoral Commission in Babylon accomplish 35% of Albaaomitrih card project Empty Electoral Commission in Babylon accomplish 35% of Albaaomitrih card project

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Feb 2016, 3:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Electoral Commission in Babylon accomplish 35% of Albaaomitrih card project

 Babylon / Mohammad Iqbal 

Electoral Commission announced in Babil province, the completion of 35% of the barometric project for issuing electronic voter card, while the province of Babylon, the Council issued a decree obliging all government departments in the province to encourage their employees to get on the card. 
    The director of the UN High Commissioner Office of the elections in Babylon, Ala slaves return, in an interview (long-Presse) "the Commission attended the Provincial Council meeting to discuss ways to accomplish barometric project, carried out by the electoral Commission for the issuance of the electronic voter card," pointing to "the completion of 379,000 voters card out of one million and ninety nine thousand voters is equivalent to 35 % of the size of the full achievement. " 
    he said the return," the Commission is seeking to reach the percentage of completion of 60%, especially now that the project is supposed to be completed in the (20 April 2016). " 
    For his part, the head of the provincial council, Haider Wasp in an interview (range Press), "the provincial council issued a decree obliging government departments to notify their employees and to speed up the work of the e-card," and urged all institutions to "cooperate with UNHCR to Anjazhma vital project." 
    the election commission in Babylon formed more than a year and mobile teams to issue the electronic voter card offices through a project called Balbaromitri.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:52 pm