Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pages of Iraqi refugees in Rafha camp notebook: Msourona amateur were filming the burning corpses o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pages of Iraqi refugees in Rafha camp notebook: Msourona amateur were filming the burning corpses o Empty Pages of Iraqi refugees in Rafha camp notebook: Msourona amateur were filming the burning corpses o

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Mar 2016, 4:06 am

[size=32]Pages of Iraqi refugees in Rafha camp notebook: Msourona amateur were filming the burning corpses of refugees after Tazahratna Episode Avhwalashron[/size]

3:12:19 13.03.2016| (Voice of Iraq) - by Tariq wars on earth tireless (cameras) for imaging, large market and crush itsrefugee pm, ie after the weather improves, portray tents and soccer fields and volleyball, I knew later through informants and others, that theSaudi government the reproduction ofthese films as itsees fit, and marketed to theworld 's televisions, Maon the films against theKingdom 's policy in the Rafha camp against Iraqi refugees displays. we also knew thesecret of focusing on imaging congestion in themarket, both in theold camp or thenew, and during thedistribution of acommodity and itspresence parsimonious and need for ademanding, air coolers , forexample , in thesummer heat ,separated in thedesert, this type of film was good Amentj for submission to theUS and European delegations visiting the camp, with trumped -upcomments says that refugees arequarreling, and annoy each other, and the occasion ,he overflows annoyance on their hosts! ! after each attack or violation against refugees by the (hosts), the radio stations: Monte Carlo and the voice ofAmerica and London radio News the attack, and itoften happens that the news of theattack is repeated on us several times on the news, but noted that the Saudi television soon hasten to discredit the news on thesame day, using theimage ofdocumented life in our camp war, offering counterfeit films in his possession without shame, and worse than that they Ivelon display shameful him, Bmdaih together onbehalf of refugees, and a cable to theCustodian of theTwo Holy Mosques , signed on behalf of refugees fromRafha camp! We Ansourhm have paparazzi professionals and potential of ( thestudio), but we are,we have no non -photography enthusiasts who have bought cameras (video) from the sweat oftheir brows, or who have brought with them from home, and certainly the filmed was the most eloquent than their pictures, because they do not know Almontj, and the soundtracks are Music humanitarian pain which overflows of tents on the barbed wire, and beyond it to anIraq Nbuth complaint separation and humiliation in thedesert of Al Saud.is one remained stuck in my mind and did not understand: If possible, what kind, filming scenes insult refugees and torture in theoutdoors, so how could a number of Iraqis, access to thebodies of thevictims (especially the burning ofthem!) who were falling after all aggression and portray it , the hospital also is surrounded by a well- known heavy and light arms and armed soldiers, and ordered theshooting was ineffect all the time, So how photography enthusiasts returned images do not hesitate to Saudi Arabia , at all, topay huge amounts of money, before it reaches the global media! kinds of tapes that is flowing blood, arranged Alhazqon of refugees exported to Iraqis, Arabs andhumanitarian organizations is, here it is, in fact begun to condemn the Kingdom and its aggressive policy in the Rafha refugee camp, and drew the attention of the organization international sent its employees and the those of theformation of theOffice of the High Commissioner for sublime in the camp also over us. but how penetrated those tapes Saudi guards the door of the camp, and crossed the border and flew to theUnited States and Europe? subtle way hidden tapes between the folds bags immigrants canvas and leather, and also a second way to Atakhlu of wit: the refugees winding the tape after removing thecover, on the belly of a refugee hour before his departure from the camp to the new exile, then Alsqouna tapes transparent Sqa arbitrator, adifficult task no doubt, but to Atakhlu the spirit ofadventure and challenge, and God knows, what will be the fate of therefugee, if discovered intelligence Bureau ordered the tape on his stomach !?Francis I feel today grateful to Mr. Francis, a OHCHR staff in the camp (RM US national origin), Without this man, for you today I suffer with a lot of refugees.since our interview with him in thesummer of 1993 I meditate on hispenis, and if Iforget the camp and his days time and breathing the darkest in my life, do not forget at all the hands of Francis compassionate that Ancltna and three brothers, and anumber of refugees from Dell desert and death Zaam. I remember that Francis asked me during theinterview , which lasted about anhour, while he sat three brothers by my side, what kind of my suffering in Iraq under the rule of a tyrant, a soldier in the fronts of war and my exposure to die several times, and on the uprising and how we lived hope and salvation did not come anddid not complete, and then he asked me then that I had friends or relatives in the United States or Europe , I answered yes, he asked me their addresses so I said to him ,unfortunately I do not know exactly, some of whom have fled in the mid -seventies and early eighties and beyond, and there has been a long time on their presence in those countries, and should they havechanged theirplaces of residence many times, and added accent unfortunately poet embarrassed to be missed opportunity: then I have to Aomlk at present addresses! I answered a hit on a typewriter: anyway I will help you more than your friends! I breathed deeply, then I thanked him and went out of my brothers and me.After about two weeks announced in the United Nations panel on the nomination ofour file, and other files to theNorwegian delegation , which will arrive after theannouncement.Mashreq [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:09 am