Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Schaaf palace demolished his hut

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Schaaf palace demolished his hut Empty Schaaf palace demolished his hut

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Mar 2016, 2:54 am

[ltr]Schaaf palace demolished his hut[/ltr]

Since 14/03/2016 16:05 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Dr.. Abdul Khaliq Hussein[/ltr]
    [ltr]There is no doubt that the readers and their letters comments are an important source of writing, but unfortunately there are those who abuse the freedom of publication he resorts to the rhetoric or write comments unrelated to the article already, which prompted me to close the door of the comments on my articles in the site (civilized dialogue) for two years, then I promised to allow them to benefit from readers who are committed to serious dialogue politely comments. As well as assure that I respect the opinions contrary to my opinion and I am not against the obligor criticism, because I know that it is engaged in public affairs, especially in the political controversial issues, it must be subjected to criticism from those who do not agree with him, as he says Voltaire: (Writing war .. to hold a pen is to be at war), but this does not mean, to allow for the deployment of obscenities, freedom has its controls, and does not allow for defamation and libel and spreading lies and insults. There are those who publish the names of such symbolic (atheist) or (philanthropist) or Nasha .. etc., strongly defending the axis (Saudi Bata- Aldaasha-), and in their view that all those who criticize this axis not insulted Iran and the Shiites is sectarian, which made me to delete comments on my articles in the civilized dialogue, because it is contrary to the terms of publication developed by the site editorial staff, which states: (first, published signatory comments names pendants and commentators at the mention of the bilateral name or triple only. Second, do not publish comments that sign symbolic names such as observer , follow-up, lover, or Abu Q, r or mother ... or at the mention of only the first name, such as Haitham, Lily, Ammar ... etc.). So when deleted some comments (atheist) or (philanthropist), you've applied the Terms of Service Authority. Perhaps they will return under a bilateral or trilateral names and the same obscenities ...[/ltr]
    [ltr]Some accused me of sectarianism, a serious charge and outrageous, because I refused to nominate Shiite parties, including the Hezbollah terrorism. Vmoduaah makes it imperative for the writer who respects himself to be careful in choosing his words, and call a spade a spade and not called to speak on face value. The term (terrorism and terrorist) should not be called and how it was to any political organization, just because we disagree with him ideologically, or hate, or else we burned the green at a price everybody, and this is in the interests of the real terrorists. I have focused in my article last two that the Lebanese Hezbollah is not a terrorist. This is not just my opinion, but the opinion of many Arab and international personalities, and they are not of a Shiite background, I remind them, for example, but not limited to, Mr. Hakim Abdel Nasser, son of the late President Gamal Abdel Nasser, who condemned the GCC Interior Ministers of the Council of Arab decision to criminalize Hezbollah. As well as hundreds of journalists condemned this decision, convey an excerpt from the media Ghassan Ben Jeddo, who writes:[/ltr]
    [ltr](Hezbollah tree was not cut, not cut straight and grow up, not destroy a church or a mosque, did not destroy the museum, not Afajkh market, did not blow up the museum and monuments, did not steal oil wells, did not send suicide bombers to blow up among civilians, did not impose its values ​​and visions partisans on the surroundings and his environment, not only destroyed his country's economy ... etc.)) (1). And certainly if Mr. Ghassan Ben Jeddo had accused him of Shiite sectarianism and anti-secularism.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The same thing applies to the Shiite parties in Iraq as well. How can this be considered a terrorist parties and most of them participate in the government and form an absolute majority of the total members of parliament?[/ltr]
    [ltr]I've raised my article last marked: (Is it really all terrorist religious parties) (2), the wrath of a number of secular, refer to one of them, for example, a Dr. Ismail al-Jubouri, who has posted a comment in the civilized dialogue, which stated:[/ltr]
    [ltr]((Dr. type you frankly disappointed you disappointed in you, and you imagine that you advocate a secular liberal, but writing in recent years have shown that you have become a sectarian Islamic preacher par excellence nothing to do with you, but secularism addresses.)) (The same source, the comments section). Then he mentioned a number of secular writers who have devoted most of their articles against the Shiite Islamist parties names, and asked me to walk on their way or else (your writing has become more extreme and Rahaah and sectarian Islamist sectarians themselves writers) as he put it. It is worth mentioning that I have not read of these gentlemen days of any article or statement against Saudi Arabia or any state sponsor of terrorism.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Brothers wanted me forgive them God, to ride the wave of insults, slander and promote falsehoods and lies on the political process in the new Iraq, and in the name of secularism and progressive and leftist and anti-corruption ... etc. Those who forgot to put them in a position of responsibility Fates 2003 after they came to power through democratic elections that have been recognized for integrity of thousands of international observers. Yes, there is a civil stream secular democracy brings more than twenty political organization, the oldest is the Iraqi Communist Party, but what effect and the weight of this current in the Iraqi street, as he could not win in the last election by more than just three seats, not the communist any seat. It seems that the gentlemen in the case of complete dissolution of the Iraqi people, Faisorunh as they wish and desire, not as it is in reality. Like it or not, if the Sadrists (Islamic), is the one who represents the collective mind of the Iraqi people rate, with evidence that the leader of this movement can stir million Iraqis in Baghdad alone, and organizes the largest popular demonstration once the signal from his finger, which is unable to investigative All parties secularism combined. So we saw finally politicians and intellectuals, secular leftists, liberals and even communists running behind Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr, a cleric and leader of the Sadrists (the Liberal Party), puffed get close to him and wooing him, including Mr. Jassim Al-Hilfi, a leader of the Iraqi Communist Party, and thinker Liberal Dr. Faleh Abdul Jabbar and others. Is Khan these Almanathm and "become more extreme and reactionary and sectarian Islamist sectarians book themselves" ???[/ltr]
    [ltr]The bitter truth ignored by these gentlemen that Iraq is going through today in the most dangerous phase in its modern history, so it is the duty of intellectuals to appreciate the objective circumstances in this difficult stage, and act in accordance with the requirements, the art of the possible and not according to the emotions Almhpoph and ideas Alrgbueh (wishful thinking), can not be jumping on stage or burned. So Combating the political process and demolished under the pretext that the Islamists do not serve the Iraqi issue nor democracy, because the alternative is not the coming of democratic power to rule as dream, it is a mainstream Bata- Aldaasha Wild, backed by Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey, and the most reactionary currents Tohacha in the world. .. and then they do not blame but yourselves.[/ltr]
    [ltr]I sectarian in those eyes, because I was convicted of genocide war against the Shiites, although I strongly condemned terrorism Aldaasha takfiri on other minorities, Shiites blood is cheap cheaper than sea water, and any condemnation of the massacres and sectarian considered a betrayal of the secular !! We have not heard of these secularists nor from Al-Azhar Sheikh any condemnation of the massacre of Speicher in Tikrit that killed 1700 a young man, not for the killing of 500 Shiite prisoners in Mosul and all of them Shiites, were killed in cold blood at the hands of Aldoaash, nor any condemnation of the hundreds of bombings in mosques and populated areas populated Shiite.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Asking me to these gentlemen name of secularism, to ride the wave and Ocyrhm on their way. No, my pillow, I do not prisoners with the herd, and can not be was washed away with the current, dead Valsmkh is perched on the roof and washed mainstream "and a sense of drum Khvn Argeleh" ... I am keen on intellectual my independence, I write as conscientiously, but If you lost a friend because I refuse to walk with the herd, this is not my fault .. it is better to lose a friend, that I lose my conscience and betray my consciousness. In this case, I say: you Almanatkm Crown Almanetti.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Six years ago, I published an article entitled: (in the face of the destructive culture) (3), I think it is useful to quote him stating what our topic today.[/ltr]
    [ltr]I have no doubt at all, that what is happening in Iraq from the bloody conflicts, is a product of the prevailing social culture since the establishment of the Iraqi state in 1921, and until today, which is an extension of the past. Because Iraq was in the late Ottoman and early modern Iraqi state, it is in ruins and rubble, and people divided into clans and groups of feuding in perpetual war with each other, and armed clashes with successive governments, to the extent that he said about King Faisal I, that the people of Iraq are not the people but human motley blocks ... and that he wants to turn this Ketlat to the people. (4)[/ltr]
    [ltr]Since the founding of the Iraqi state to the monarchy fall of 1958, the educated elites have contributed to the (Iraqi intelligentsia) driven by ideas utopian, and in all segments: the secular, political, and religious, contempt of the Iraqi state, and inciting people on them, and a description of the monarchy and all its statesmen evil absolute, and that they are traitors clients colonialism, and the enemies of the people, so they raised it a curse people and the army that succeeded in dropping it in the revolution of July 14, 1958, and then opened a Pandora's box (Pandora box), or a hornet's nest, which exploded bloody conflict between the political forces that instigated the monarchy and contributed to the overthrow .[/ltr]
    [ltr]After the fall of the monarchy, and rather than respond to the requirements of the Revolution stage 14 and protect its achievements, preoccupied with political forces in the bloody conflicts between them, so he wanted left-wing leader of the revolution and the Prime Minister, leader Abdul Karim Kassem be Castro Iraq, and raised slogans not suitable for the stage, provoked by the states neighboring and Western countries at the stage of the cold war was at its most intense, giving a vision of the world that the leader Abdul Karim Kassem verge of a declaration of the communist regime in Iraq !![/ltr]
    [ltr]He also demanded the forces of the current pan-Arab, the abolition of the Iraqi state, and merge the United Arab Republic, in the immediate unit fusion "unity of what Agelbha Gulab !!." He announced the Kurds for their part of the armed revolt against the rule of Qasim to achieve their demands in the autonomous struggle of arms and not by peaceful means that were possible with Qasim, as acknowledged by Mr. Massoud Barzani later ...[/ltr]
    [ltr]Conflicts and conspiracies and incitement against the government of the revolution and continued that culminated in their coup, February 8 1963 bloody military, who assassinated the fairest and cleanest and most loyal national government knew the history of Iraq, and the Iraqi people pay a heavy price and now.[/ltr]
    [ltr]In the era of the late President Abdul Rahman Arif, a peaceful man who was known for its tolerance and its simplicity, providing in his margin of freedom, tolerance and openness, but again, it was announced wing of the leftist armed struggle against the government, influenced by romantic revolutionary Guevarism, and the reproduction of the Cuban experience. The Baathists also follow their approach conspiratorial usual, they reasoned with a number of the palace officers, and was to them what they wanted in their coup, "White" fateful in the 17 to 30 July 1968, to drown Iraq in a sea of ​​darkness for thirty-five years they destroyed the crops and cattle, and still people are paying the bill drop it unjust system.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The question here is: Did you learn the national political forces and cultural elites a lesson from the painful past? A. The answer is no and no, they are still continuing the same agitational approach followed him against the monarchy, against the Covenant Qasimi, against Alarefa Testament, Fmazaloa practice it today with great resolve against the current situation because it is not on their size utopian Alphentazah. At each of these stages, their argument is the same, to ensure the interests of the people and the homeland. In the monarchy was incitement against colonialism agents and military alliances, and Prince Al Qasimi was in order when the communist leftists and Arab unity, when Aerobien, but their argument today, they are for secularism, democracy and the liberation of Iraq from the Iranian domination !! In other words, they want Iraq's democratic mature full from the day she was born, and the level of a secular and democratic Western countries, which he says Iraqi proverb: (a balmy palace demolished his hut), as a result impressed, including in the west of the paper in civilization and democracy, they want to demolish what they have of democracy the result has forgotten, or have forgotten, that the democratic system has started in the West hundreds of years ago simple rights. then they began Atorunh that became a monument Mniva.[/ltr]
    [ltr]After the release of the international community, led by America, Iraq of the worst barbaric regime in history, available a golden opportunity for the Iraqis to take advantage of their experiences previous disastrous, and support the Great them the state, what is required of them to unite to rebuild their country, and to build a modern democratic system, provides security, stability and economic prosperity for all the people, but again, because of the narrow view and selfish and partisan interests and personal, intellectual dominant on the various political and intellectual leaders, destruction, conflicts between the various actors exploded.Therefore, Iraq is now at a crossroads, beset by conflicting passions of the political forces, which succeeded in making Iraq a failed state ungovernable (ungovernable).[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is wise to be realistic in our goals and our demands, that the balance between the desires and what can be achieved on the ground in a certain historical period. But our problem is that most of the intellectuals and Iraqi politicians do not adhere to this principle, so we see them in a permanent state of failure and disappointment, and blame bad luck, crying over spilled milk !![/ltr]
    [ltr]Preferably if we prefer the instigators of the new Iraq to provide the best alternative and feasible than has been achieved so far.In fact, they do not have any alternative, but all they have is to destroy what has been achieved. It is the ABC policy that desires and claims to be realistic and doable, because the political art of the possible, not make miracles happen, so it is wise to accept Balmemkn and not to forget the ambition.[/ltr]
    [ltr]As well as a mistake the current Iraqi regime is considered an Islamic because it involves a number of Islamic parties, the solution is not to demolish the existing but also seek to develop it for the better. Those who insist on the policy of (all or nothing) always end up with nothing.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:17 am