Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi parliament holds 18 of the second legislative term of the session today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi parliament holds 18 of the second legislative term of the session today Empty Iraqi parliament holds 18 of the second legislative term of the session today

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Mar 2016, 8:30 am

Iraqi parliament holds 18 of the second legislative term of the session today

3/17/16

him 3 hours ago
    مبنى مجلس النواب العراقي
    Iraqi parliament building

Roudao - Erbil 

Will hold the 18th meeting of the second legislative term of the second legislative year, the Iraqi Council of Representatives, on Thursday, and witnessing the first reading of the meeting and discuss the five bills. 

According to a statement issued by the Information Service of the Parliament, that "the House of Representatives will hold its 18th of the second legislative term of the second legislative year, today." 

The statement added that "the agenda of the meeting includes the first reading of the draft reconstruction of the infrastructure and service sectors Act, and the first reading of the draft law of the Iraqi National Oil Company." 

The information department of the parliament also pointed out that "the meeting will discuss the draft report and the abolition of the dissolved Revolutionary Command Council resolutions relating to the law of Kirkuk, a report and discussion of the draft law to support the doctors and the report and discuss the draft National Commission for Informatics Law." 

The Iraqi Council of Representatives to raise, on Tuesday 15 March 2015, 17 of the second legislative term of the second legislative year session to Thursday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:00 am