Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri: Parliament is responsible for the publication of the names of candidates on the media

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri: Parliament is responsible for the publication of the names of candidates on the media Empty Jubouri: Parliament is responsible for the publication of the names of candidates on the media

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Apr 2016, 6:49 am

[size=32]Jubouri: Parliament is responsible for the publication of the names of candidates on the media

[/size]

Nur News / Baghdad 

The head of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri, said on Saturday that the parliament is responsible for the publication of the names of candidates to the media, and we were surprised publish the views did not we know it.

Jubouri said during a session, today, "it was formally wrote to the Integrity Commission and criminal enrollment and the accountability and justice within 72 hours and inform the Council's eligibility for those names to take ministerial portfolios."

He pointed out that "the meeting on Monday will put a timely manner to address Are we facing a new government lineup or a cabinet reshuffle to move to dealing with the names and consideration in the parliament."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:08 am