Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Front reform: Jubouri stands "an obstacle" to achieving reforms

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Front reform: Jubouri stands "an obstacle" to achieving reforms Empty Front reform: Jubouri stands "an obstacle" to achieving reforms

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Jun 2016, 2:47 am

[ltr]Front reform: Jubouri stands "an obstacle" to achieving reforms[/ltr]

Since 06.14.2016 at 09:32 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP for the Reform Front, Mohammed Chihod, on Tuesday, the parliament speaker Salim al-standing "obstacle" to achieving reforms, while noting that the heads of political blocs left the general interest of the country and stuck to personal interests.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He's Chihod / balances News /, that "the reform movement undertaken by the Front reform came to change the wrong political track," calling "members of parliament not to obey to the heads of political blocs."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The House of Representatives to comply with the heads of political blocs taking the country to consolidate the system and the principle of quotas," and urged "MPs who care about the interests of Iraq and the Iraqi people to join the front so take the reform process of the reforms the right track."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "Salim al-standing Hail without achieving reforms," ​​pointing out that "adhering to the political blocs Paljbure provided personal interests to the interests of Iraq."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He continued, "It is not possible to reach the political process to a" dead end "and depends on the al-Jubouri," explaining that "the political blocs left the general interest of the country and stuck to their interests and the President of the article parliament."[/ltr]
    [ltr]This has been the Federal Supreme Court has postponed consideration of a challenge, in the two sessions of the House of Representatives sessions held in April to the 28th of the current month of June. is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:37 am