Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chest: the dictatorship of Iraq, al-Maliki and missed Spyker and Saqlawiyah, Mosul and Anbar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chest: the dictatorship of Iraq, al-Maliki and missed Spyker and Saqlawiyah, Mosul and Anbar Empty Chest: the dictatorship of Iraq, al-Maliki and missed Spyker and Saqlawiyah, Mosul and Anbar

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Jul 2016, 11:43 am

Chest: the dictatorship of Iraq, al-Maliki and missed Spyker and Saqlawiyah, Mosul and Anbar

• Saturday, July 2, 2016 11:08

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / Baghdadi News /

... accused the cleric Muqtada al-Sadr on Saturday, the former prime minister Nuri al-Maliki to "waste" of Iraq and Spyker, Saqlawiya after Mosul and Anbar.

Sadr said in replying to a question by one of his followers on "Organization chairman Badr Hadi al-Amiri statement seen by / Baghdadi News /, that" former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki is one of the foundations of the popular crowd and has a pride and thanks to all these efforts made by them, 

"and received Alsumaria News , "Yes, I've seen a section and I am not impressed that issued such a speech from him."

He said al-Sadr, "In general, such a crowd that it was found to Aamthelna and does not represent Iraq," explaining that "gay is not pleased with his ideals responsible for jihad and the mujahedeen."

He said al-Sadr, said that "Maliki is missed from Iraq and the Iraqis and Spyker, Saqlawiya after Mosul, Anbar and other abuses carried out by the right of citizens under Title VI (terrorism, the government and the government of terrorism)," pointing out that "the Evelh dictator where he came from," 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:53 am