Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Judge Jeanine Blistering Opening ‘Hamilton’! “You Are All Damn Hypocrites”! Boycott Hamilton!

Lobo
    Lobo

Judge Jeanine Blistering Opening ‘Hamilton’! “You Are All Damn Hypocrites”! Boycott Hamilton! Empty Judge Jeanine Blistering Opening ‘Hamilton’! “You Are All Damn Hypocrites”! Boycott Hamilton!

Post by Lobo Sun 20 Nov 2016, 2:39 pm

Judge Jeanine Blistering Opening ‘Hamilton’! “You Are All Damn Hypocrites”! Boycott Hamilton!
    Sunday, November 20, 2016 7:47

Judge Jeanine with a blistering statement on ‘Hamilton’ and the liberal left! All a bunch of whining baby hypocrites. Number One Trending hashtag now #boycotthamilton!!! Shut that theater down!
    Trump has been tweeting about this all night! He is going to eat these liberal actors alive! Same with all the liberal Hollywood crowd that tried to derail his campaign! The music artists as well! Please, all of you move to Mexico!!!
    Pence was also booed by the crowd Friday night as he entered the theater with his family in what Judge Pirro called “outrageous and embarrassing.” “What happened in that theater – one block from here – was out and out reverse racism, and tee’d up hate for a man who has done nothing to deserve this inappropriate and disgusting behavior”
    YOUTUBE - OPENING STATEMENT
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=JaeS7gFBTFU

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:16 am