Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

My take on Trump and the media and Romney

Lobo
    Lobo

My take on Trump and the media and Romney Empty My take on Trump and the media and Romney

Post by Lobo Wed 23 Nov 2016, 3:08 pm

I have been reading a lot about Romney and his possible "active" consideration for Secretary of State.  There is a lot of "hatred" toward Romney and those close to Trump are having a "hay day" in lambasting him for his prior treatment of Mr. Trump.  Mr. Trump's chief spokesperson, KellyAnne Conway, has stated that there are several under consideration and not all who meet with Mr. Trump will be considered for Secretary of State.  So, I look at the fact that Mr. Trump just blasted the MSM and they are looking to make him look like he is not consistent in what his campaign promises were and now his "could be but not sure" possible softening of his positions.  I think Mr. Trump is a master at getting press, keeping those who think they know it all, off base and as far as Romney is concerned - what a nice payback, be polite and thank Romney for coming for a "chat" and then turn the attack dogs on him.  Just my thoughts.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:45 am