Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dentex confirms support for the Baghdad Provincial Council of the educational process and the develo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dentex confirms support for the Baghdad Provincial Council of the educational process and the develo Empty Dentex confirms support for the Baghdad Provincial Council of the educational process and the develo

Post by Rocky Fri 25 Nov 2016, 2:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Dentex confirms support for the Baghdad Provincial Council of the educational process and the development potential of students

Nur News / Baghdad 
    The head of the Baghdad provincial council Riad dentex, the importance of periodic follow - up of institutions of education in the capital of these institutions and direct contact with the interests of theeducational process. 
    A statement by his press office, "Nur News" received a copy of it, that "dentex visited , accompanied byassistant general education Rusafa director of the first and Consultant of Education for the President of theCouncil, a number of schools within the Rusafa in Suleikh and Cairo area Nasser Primary School and thechosen Althagafi elementary and junior high Suez for boys and wander the corridors of the school and his meeting with a number of professors. " 
    He stressed dentex, " the importance of improving the educational process and attention to students and pupils and create appropriate them to the school environment and creating opportunities for youth to creativity and the development of their energies way that serves the future of Iraq , " referring to " thenecessity of activating the role of the parents ' council at each school to take their role in the rehabilitation of schools." 
    The statement said, " The principals expressed their thanks and appreciation to the President for his interest in the educational process and the great keenness to support the teaching staffs and theadvancement of the level of students and pupils alike."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:22 am