Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi launches a scathing attack on Trump describes as "pragmatic man."

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi launches a scathing attack on Trump describes as "pragmatic man." Empty Abadi launches a scathing attack on Trump describes as "pragmatic man."

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Nov 2016, 2:53 am

[rtl]Abadi launches a scathing attack on Trump describes as "pragmatic man."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]
    [rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press [/rtl]
    [rtl]Wage Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Tuesday, a scathing attack on the new American president, Donald Trump, in what he called "pragmatic man," adding Speaking about Iraq's oil just "electoral propaganda".[/rtl]

[rtl]Ebadi said in an interview with "The Associated Press, said that" people say what they like during the election and that President Almntib Donald Trump, a man and a pragmatic businessman and is not interested in the issue of debt or taking Iraq's oil. "[/rtl]

[rtl]The Abadi, that "the king of the people of Iraq and the Iraqi oil and no one can seize the resources," Mushir to "we will complete the implementation of military plans in Mosul by the end of this year, and we hope the battle to liberate the city ends soon," adding: "will edit Mosul quickly as Fallujah was liberated. "[/rtl]

[rtl]He continued Abadi "We are now closer to the Union than the split, for example, all the forces working jointly in Sinjar," and expressed optimism that "to put the connector in the post-liberation."[/rtl]

[rtl]He stressed on the necessity of "Estimating the sacrifices of the popular crowd and has called for the codification of the crowd before asking the parliamentary blocs in the Iraqi Council of Representatives," noting that "pretexts who are hostile to the popular crowd and flimsy."[/rtl]

[rtl]He said that "changes in the political map of the Middle East will not occur," he said, adding that "losing the war in Syria, but expect a lot of victims and we must all confront terror in Syria."[/rtl]

[rtl]He called on the prime minister, Saudi Arabia to "fight terrorism together," adding, "I do not want to fight wars with neighboring countries."[/rtl]

[rtl]On the differences with Turkey, Ebadi said, "we say frankly that we will not allow any violation of the rule generally those who violate them, as we stood in general Daesh and we will stand," adding, "I refused to withdraw ambassador from Ankara, because I want to keep relations with Turkey and resolving it through diplomatic and peaceful mechanisms, not the military, and from there works the strained atmosphere between the two sides. "[/rtl]

[rtl]Trump was called during his campaign to take Iraq's oil as compensation for the war waged by his country on Aerqa to topple the former regime.[/rtl]

[rtl]And it launched large-scale military operations as "coming, Nineveh" over a month ago with the participation of Iraqi security forces and the Peshmerga and the popular crowd and clan to liberate the city of Mosul from the grip of the terrorist organization Daesh imposed his control since mid-2014.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:25 am