Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi decide to grant the salaries for 36 thousand element of the Peshmerga

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi decide to grant the salaries for 36 thousand element of the Peshmerga Empty Abadi decide to grant the salaries for 36 thousand element of the Peshmerga

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Dec 2016, 3:28 am

[size=30]Abadi decide to grant the salaries for 36 thousand element of the Peshmerga[/size]
    18/12/2016 06:38 | Number of Views: 588
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Agencies
    Decided commander of the armed forces, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Sunday, granting the Kurdish Peshmerga salaries and financial allocations for 36 thousand element of them all.
    The MP said the coalition of state law Jassim al-Bayati, in a press statement that "Abadi face insert a clause in the terms of the budget law include granting the Kurdish peshmerga fighters salaries ability of financial allocations by 17% of the total and the Federal Ministry of the defense budget in appreciation for their sacrifices," noting that "the proportion of Kurdish fighters covered Federal payroll numbers ranging from 30 to 36 thousand fighters only" .
     He added that "the number of 110 thousand Peshmerga fighters who make up about 40% of the total Iraqi ground forces," adding that "the federal government does not have sufficient funds to pay the salaries of all Kurdish fighters force" .
    Al-Bayati said that "the prime minister did not refuse to grant the Kurdish fighters' salaries and it will be spent for them early next year," attributing the reason for this for "the inclusion of a paragraph Peshmerga salaries in the budget of the next fiscal year

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:07 pm