Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Commerce Announces 2017 will see the establishment of specialized exhibitions in the economic secto

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Commerce Announces 2017 will see the establishment of specialized exhibitions in the economic secto Empty Commerce Announces 2017 will see the establishment of specialized exhibitions in the economic secto

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Dec 2016, 3:23 am

[size=30]Commerce Announces 2017 will see the establishment of specialized exhibitions in the economic sector[/size]
    25/12/2016 10:36 | Number of Views: 145
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad 

General Company for Iraqi exhibitions and commercial services in the Ministry of Commerce announced that next year will see the establishment of a number of specialized and diverse exhibitions in the fields of information and telecommunications, energy, investment and reconstruction technology.

The general director of the company Hashim Mohammed Hatem said in a statement today got "direction Press" a copy of it, that "the month of February of next year will see the establishment of information technology and the second communication Exhibition (GITEX) on the land of the Baghdad International Fair, organized by the Land Company Business Exhibition in coordination with the company public exhibitions and for the period in the fifteenth of February and lasts for six days. "

He noted, "The Maysan province will see an exhibition and conference Maysan Fourth International Energy Agency and reconstruction and investment organized by the Golden Falcon Advertising Co and advertising and publishing in coordination with the company my twenty-seventh of next month of March and lasts for four days."

He continued, "Baghdad exhibition will also set up a number of other, including defense and security exhibition and an exhibition of agriculture, in addition to the establishment of a number of other specialized exhibitions in the rest of the provinces specialized exhibitions."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:37 am