Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Raghad Saddam explode: I will return one day to Iraq and the advice of my father

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Raghad Saddam explode: I will return one day to Iraq and the advice of my father Empty Raghad Saddam explode: I will return one day to Iraq and the advice of my father

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Dec 2016, 3:01 am

[rtl]Raghad Saddam explode: I will return one day to Iraq and the advice of my father[/rtl]

[rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/rtl]
    [rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press [/rtl]
    [rtl]Confirmed the daughter of the former regime, Prime Raghad Saddam Hussein, on Tuesday, one day she will return to the race, as pointed out that the advice given to her by her father and is in turn provided to their children is that "human attitude."[/rtl]

[rtl]Said Raghad said in an interview with CNN in response to a question about the advice given by Saddam Hussein to her, "The human attitude, inter influenced a lot and spoken to me one day, after a long discussion with my brothers and sisters for lunch, at that time at that age can be signed Ali was not great and I did not know the deep meaning, but over time and the succession of events and the difficult conditions that I've been through a number of stages I remember this is that man's position, and on the basis of my decisions taken by life, and on this basis educated my children. "[/rtl]

[rtl]In response to that she had a message directed to Iraq and the Iraqis, she added, "the Iraqis and God are tired of messages and tips and preaching and promises, 13 years .. tired a lot and Iraqis are conscious and cultured and mature people passed difficult experiences do not need my advice, for sure what they passed by a large and certainly took a great summaries, we note from the events and reactions to what we see on YouTube, appointed by God on a daily basis they are going through them and pretend that God takes their hands and express them to safety and make them victorious over their enemies. "[/rtl]

[rtl]And to return to Iraq, confirmed Raghad "Why do not imagine returning to Iraq? It is very natural to go back someday, what is happening now is just a temporary situation, not the fate of Iraq."[/rtl]

[rtl]The daughter of the former regime of Saddam Hussein, Raghad Prime considered, earlier, that the new American president, Donald Trump has a sense of political high, which makes it completely different from his predecessors, while Jordan was described as an exile for her.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:11 am