Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance parliamentary: the budget for the year (2014) will arrive in October for approval

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Finance parliamentary: the budget for the year (2014) will arrive in October for approval Empty Finance parliamentary: the budget for the year (2014) will arrive in October for approval

Post by Hkp1 Wed 10 Jul 2013, 12:44 pm

12:33 07/10/2013

Finance parliamentary: the budget for the year (2014) will arrive in October for approval

Baghdad - and babysit - A member of the parliamentary Finance Committee MP Dler able to bill the federal financial budget for the year (2014) to the House of Representatives will arrive during the month of October, to order that approved by the Board during the year.

He is capable in a press statement that according to the law of financial management and public debt No. 95 of 2004, as amended, to reach the budget in the month of October, indicating: that this year there was a work of the Committee in coordination with the government of the time on the budget, in order to accomplish and send time.

"The financial budget law will be sent according to what the law is, they will arrive before the ten day of the month of October, adding that during the two and a half months believe Council سيقرها, is to enter into force early next year ... p / i

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:04 pm