Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian Vice: What is happening in Iraq is reflected on us

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syrian Vice: What is happening in Iraq is reflected on us Empty Syrian Vice: What is happening in Iraq is reflected on us

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Jan 2017, 1:39 am

[ltr]Syrian Vice: What is happening in Iraq is reflected on us[/ltr]

Since 01.15.2017 at 10:18 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP Mohammad Maher, a member of the Syrian parliament, on Sunday that what is happening in Iraq and Syria, whether positive or negative is reflected on the two countries to the fact that the two countries vulnerable to the same terrorist aggression.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Maher said in a statement / balance News / that "what is happening in Iraq is reflected on what is happening in Syria and vice versa, because the two countries vulnerable to the same aggression by the terrorist organizations," adding that "be envisaged results in such a dialogue and conferences between the spectra of the people Iraqi reflected on Syrian society. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Maher said that "circumstantial Iraq and Syria are similar and Syria historical one people and one date and the blending of social, intellectual and humanist at all levels and as Iraq."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed that "the two countries were targeted by terrorist organizations, since they are the starting points of the Arab and Muslim presence has cultural and humanitarian global impact."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And the holding of the Baghdad conference for dialogue on Saturday with the participation of governmental, parliamentary and civil society organizations at a high level, as well as the participation of delegations of Arab and foreign countries at the conference, including Egypt, Syria and Ayaren.anthy 29[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Flaih slain[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:20 pm