Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: this month will see the deduction of salary according to the new ratio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: this month will see the deduction of salary according to the new ratio Empty Parliamentary Finance: this month will see the deduction of salary according to the new ratio

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Jan 2017, 4:20 am

Parliamentary Finance: this month will see the deduction of salary according to the new ratio

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News / Baghdad ...

Parliamentary Finance Committee on Monday confirmed that the end of this month will see the first deduction in salaries in accordance with the prescribed percentage within the budget, amounting to 3.8, noting that the Committee agreed with the ministries of electricity, health, the amounts of the deductions exchange for the reconstruction of the energy and the hospital sector in the liberated areas.

He said the Commission's decision meat Ahmed Rashid in a press statement, "The end of this month will see the first deduction in salaries in accordance with the prescribed percentage in the general budget, amounting to 3.8."

He added that "a meeting held at the headquarters of the Committee included members of the Finance Committee and Minister of Electricity Qassim Fahdawi and Health Minister Adila Hammoud to discuss how to spend those amounts in the liberated areas and proportions ensure a fair return to normal life."

Rashid pointed out that "the Commission agreed with the ministries of health and electricity to disburse most exaggerated deductions on the reconstruction of power, hospitals, rehabilitation of schools and universities in the liberated areas of Gaza." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:43 pm