Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Mutlaq: announced candidate for the post of defense minister, "but" Abadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Mutlaq: announced candidate for the post of defense minister, "but" Abadi Empty Al-Mutlaq: announced candidate for the post of defense minister, "but" Abadi

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Jan 2017, 2:47 am

[size=30]Al-Mutlaq: announced candidate for the post of defense minister, "but" Abadi[/size]
    27/01/2017 10:27 | Number of Views: 63
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Press direction - Private
    MP from the Union of Forces said Hamid al-Mutlaq that the issue of declaration of the candidate for the post of defense minister, "but" the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces Haider al-Abadi and will present the names after he is resolved with political forces.
    Mutlaq In an interview with "direction Press" Abadi said that the candidate is on the announcement of the Ministry of Defense, while resolving the issue with the political forces will be put names to the House of Representatives for a vote by the members, stressing the importance of ending soon Thread.
    He added: With regard to the vacant on other ministries said that he is unaware of where and reached the decisive stages of the candidates from the pre-Abadi, stressing the need to end very quickly this file.
    This confirms deputies from across the political spectrum that the new legislative term represents a last chance before the Abadi fill the vacant ministries in the cabinet his booth.
    The Prime Minister postponed twice bench to provide minister, before beginning this December vows to display the names after the recess, which will expire on the 9th of January next.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:18 am